Welcome to Manchester Science Places - the John Dalton Tour
- Explore Manchester from the perspective of John Dalton, the 19th Century scientist who is credited with the discovery of atomic theory.
- Listen to audio narrated from the perspective of this fascinating character.
- The circular tour starts at the Central Library in St Peters Square, a walk of around 1 mile, which can be completed in around an hour.
You can take part by:
- Downloading the Science Places App for iPhone or Android, with built in maps and audio.
- Downloading the audio tour to your mp3 player or phone, and use the seperate map to guide you on the tour.
- Browsing this website - choose the "map " or "list" view from the menu.